Wednesday, December 13, 2006

my arm hurts.

my left arm, actually. because i am right handed. today i received a shot. that is why my arm hurts. i'm really into short. choppy. sentences. right now.

the shot i received is a vaccine that protects against viruses linked to half of all cervical cancers. my doctor said that i'm a prime candidate, so i said, what the heck! why not? and that is why my arm hurts.

when you have students do a survey of your performance, you definitely have to prepare for it. i sometimes forget to prepare. like this time. i'm okay, but sometimes certain things sting more than others. one thing i thought was funny was 2 people wrote "you have favorites." after reading that, i thought, yep. i do. you pursue me and chances are you'll be my favorite, too. i probably should be more cautious of this. there's always next semester...

i must apologize: i have probably lied to you. i am not 5'2". i am 5'2" and 3/4 an inch, which i think is license to say i am 5'3"!party!

by the way, michele mollkoy rocks.

No comments: