Monday, January 1, 2007

welcome to 2007.

this is what has happened in 2006:
living at my dad's. daniel and autumn's wedding. working the tax job. graduating from college. no more chemo for my dad. doing orientation w/ mm. adam and jenn's wedding. my great uncle's suicide. andrew and diana's wedding. officially paying all of my bills on my own. summer cook-offs. easter with andy. psychotic break/extreme bi-polar. carter and courtney got engaged. living with lori. wedding planning. visiting the armours in portland. the christmas tree guy. glen's dad's suicide. driving back to ca with brett. applying to grad school. kp and st coming to visit. living with janelle and anna. living with anna. kiah and anna's wedding. moving to san francisco. working at nordstrom. two prego sister-in-laws.

this is what i have to look forward to in 2007:
being an aunt (twice!) aunty-em (love it.) my mom's 50th. carter and courtney's wedding. vegas trip in august

this is what i will do this year:
finish books, not just start them. pay off 1/6 of my school loans. volunteer consistently. find a church.

No comments: