Tuesday, February 27, 2007

big fish.

most people have hobbies. i have quite a few that i'm just okay at, but it doesn't stop me cause i really enjoy them (ie: photography). and then there are people like my brother, carter. he is a kick ass fisherman... i've been bugging him for the last few years to take me out on one of his trips... one day soon. here is a photo from his latest adventure (he is on the left; i'm not related to the olive skinned tilted head guy). that is a 128 pound yellowfin tuna. YUM, sushi! can someone get me some of those sweet boots... they would look hot with my work clothes.

-today i blow dried my feet. it's been pretty cold outside.
-upcoming: new amsterdams concert, yes!
-paste has been worth every penny- love it.
-taking the students to see amazing grace tomorrow.
-netflixed: thank you for smoking, one and three quarters thumbs up.

No comments: