Sunday, May 1, 2011

grateful in these days.

for the link sent to me by michele: it's changing my life every day.
for quinoa salad with the redhead who has a frozen face.
for unpacking and color coding her closet, reminding her she's not in walnut creek anymore.
for unexpectedly attending dave chappelle.
for humboldt fog's cypress grove goat cheese.
for losing my voice on a roller coaster.
for the ears of the bearded southern california boy who is becoming a man.
for my constant laughter rather than tears.
for every single text from my favorite thirteen year old.
for all fourteen days that my manicure lasts.
for the wise words and support from my favorite ocd friend. especially regarding death and bin laden.
for my unfortunate timing which forces constant focus on forgiveness.
for my legs. and my running shoes.
for my will and desire to not give up. on me.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What's the link? I want Michelle to change my life, too!

emilykatz said...

I'll email it to you... it's not for the Internet :)