Sunday, September 11, 2005

An Italian Weekend

Give me a call, it's free for me and well, probably expensive for you unless you get a calling card and then it can be cheap for you. My number: 001-39-3-363-0276. (My actual number in Italy--339-363-0276, but I guess you don't need area codes when you call from the US) Remember that I am 9 hours ahead of you if you're in CA...so try not to wake me up.

Classes start tomorrow, and I'm real excited about it. I'm taking Interior Design, Drawing, more Photography, and ITALIAN!! I was thinking that I would stink at Italian cause I was awful at Spanish in high school, but maybe not cause I will be forced to speak Italian here. Woooo Hooo!

Meg and I have been hanging out and exploring the city a ton; Orientation was on Friday (9/9), and Saturday night we walked to the river and found the sweetest stuff-an outdoor Orchestra!! It was incredible and so fun. Is it weird that I had Chinese food? Probably.

Today is September 11 and we went to an Episcopal Church that is all done in English. Meg and I both loved it. We met a couple who live an hour and a half away and they drive here every Sunday for Church and also on Wednesdays for College dinner night. Meg and I are going to go and hopefully get the in with this older couple so we can go to their house on the coast of Italy. Okay, that's not really why. But they were sweet people.

Alright, time to go. By the way, I found PEANUT BUTTER!!! And it's the natural kind...very exciting.

Peace,
-e.

No comments: