Thursday, June 29, 2006

have you ever had an apriocot?

Sitting on airplanes next to people can mean a few different things, or at least this has been my experience. I can be in the (A) I don't want to talk to you mood, let me do my own thing, please. (B) I can be in the friendly, a few words can be shared mood. Or (C) I can be in the let's get to know each other, I want a new friend mood, you're cool. Very rarely am I in the option C mood. Its possible that I am in that mood right now though, and I am unsure why. Is it because the adorable baby diagonal from my airplane partner can't stop staring at him? She is so cute, you know the kind of baby that has the high pony tail on top of her head so that it sticks straight up, kind of like the spout on a whale. .... Elapsed time of an hour.... he works and lives in SB, he's flying to Portland and then down to Eureka where he is getting a million dollars for his company in order to help save the fish. No joke. Fish. I love environmental people. And then he said the dreaded G word at some point in the conversation. Actually he said it TWICE. Thanks, James. That's his name. (The G word is Girlfriend). That's unfortunate. Ten minutes to landing. I can't wait to hang out with Lisa. And Chase. Portland, HERE I COME!!!

(in reference to my question above, my answer is no. lisa gave me my first one. mmmmmmm.)

No comments: