Thursday, September 21, 2006

my mood: confused and quiet.

my friend's dad committed suicide yesterday. so many questions. i miss visalia. i talked to chelsea for a long time today; we talked about the appropriate response. she got to hang out with our friend; she says he looks tired but doesn't want to be alone. he wants to talk about it, too. i feel quite disconnected. my brother and chelsea call often, so that helps.

i am thinking more about usf's counseling program. january?

know that i probably won't be answering my phone tomorrow. it's nothing against you, i promise. hey, speaking of phones, i got a phone in my room! i feel really independent. call me 415-447-0959.

jamie is downloading project runway right now; i'm excited! down to the final three. my prediction: michael, jeffrey & uli. also on the tv show front: don't ever watch lost. you will get sucked into a creepy and unrealistic show that is pretty bizarre. you know i'm bored when i write about tv shows.

today i had coffee with rusty springer. rusty used to run the urban program and before that she did jane higa's job. if you think jane is cool, you should meet rusty. it is good to meet with someone who is not a part of the current program but knows the program. i have so much to learn from her.

got a great card in the mail: a dual birthday and thank you note. thanks, b.

i am going to see phoenix on saturday with dillon and trent. then i will see teitur on oct 2. sufjan on oct 10. dbj!

1 comment:

Debbie Out Loud said...

Hi Emily ~ I was Googling Rusty Springer and your blog came up. Do you have her contact information? I'm an Urban Program and Westmont alum from loooong ago, and have lost her information.

Please e-mail me at DebThang@gmail.com if you're able, or pass my address along to Rusty.

Thanks so much!