Tuesday, May 8, 2007

big girl job.

we have this joke, we being the young college grads that work at nordstrom. the joke is that one day we will get our "big girl" job and leave the sales floor. here's the thing: i got my big girl job and i am totally feeling the pain. don't get me wrong, i love love love the sim world, but 7:30-4:30 is draining. what that really translates to is setting my alarm to 5:55 so i can get up by 6:05, getting to the kitchen by 6:30 to make lunch, reading the paper and eating breakfast to leave by 6:55. exhausting. bottom line: i'm tired. right now i am supposed to be planning baby shower games and getting prizes or practicing my calligraphy (stop laughing.) or hanging the prints above my bed (thanks julie!) or writing thank you notes. instead i'm blogging and thinking about what to make for dinner slash anticipating watching tv in bed so i can shut off my head.
g o o d n i g h t .

No comments: