Tuesday, December 8, 2009

when i listen to beirut's newest cd.

i feel like i am at the electrical parade at disneyland.

side note: today i met one of the creators of invisalign. and he'll be overseeing my teeth straightening up process. i guess i'm in good hands.

work update: i'm gaining hours and understanding the work more. fourteen days until my six month anniversary, which is pretty much like a six year anniversary at my agency. go me, go.

weird weather: it hailed in san francisco yesterday. and later a snowflake light came on in my car. not sure if the car is confused or if san francisco is confused.

last random tidbit: i was getting my tire fixed the other day and the guys at the tire shop thought it would be fun to fix the tire while i was still in the car. normal, right? sort of. cause then they started to raise the car up, WHILE I WAS STILL IN IT. so there i sat for a good ten minutes, suspended in the air, while they laughed at the confusion and terror on my face.

No comments: