Sunday, December 4, 2011

i did not get an A in geography.

so st. louis is not in michigan. i know that and i knew that but it's not what came out of my mouth tonight. hilarious and embarrassing, all at once. my audience was shocked.

i tell you the above incident because i'm actually fine. the last post i wrote worried quite a few of you which resulted in my text limit being reached and me receiving two calls from my mother during the week (instead of the usual one). so here's what i have to report: i'm okay. last thursday was just one of those days that i don't want to re-live. and as humbling as it was to receive one lonely comment from my friend lesley, who these days knows all-to-well about days you don't want to re-live, it was a good reminder that i am a little bit sensitive and going through some well-needed change, and with that might come some drama. the end.

on a completely different note: i learned tonight that my dreams will come true in the next two years as i'm planning to attend a kennedy wedding. HOLD THE PHONE.

No comments: