Wednesday, January 11, 2012

for what it's worth.

"It's never too late, or in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best of it or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things you've never felt before. I hope you meet people with two different points of view. I hope you live a life you are proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." (quote from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

i wrote this in a card to someone at some point in the last two years and i found it saved in my drafts folder today. it was profound timing as i watch myself take courageous steps to start some things over in my life. new beginnings, even if it means something has ended, are [mostly] always good. i am filled with gratitude today, even while running on a low amount of sleep. [standard]

No comments: