Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Dinner, Cake, and Friends

This past Wednesday, Westmont's Europe semester made their way to Florence. Europe semester is a group of 40 Westmont students and 2 professors traveling through twelve countries for a whole semester... It was so good to see them and spend time with familiar faces; we ate together (a lot!) and even made a cake, which turned out AMAZING.

I have some bad news... Meg and I have decided not to go through with our trip to Paris this weekend due to awful rioting (read about it here) and a lack of funds. It's a bummer that I won't see the Eiffel Tower and experience Paris, but not going ensures that I eat for the rest of the semester...and I think I will be back to Europe someday soon. My favorite big sis (Jenn Yerkey, my RA on the Urban program) comes tomorrow- yay, a sleepover! So for now, have a good evening.


No comments: