Wednesday, July 18, 2007

anniversary sale.

work has been absolutely crazy because friday is my employer's biggest shopping day of the year. my store is expected to do 3.3 million and we are doing everything possible to prepare... being on the support side of things means trouble shooting and working ten hours today.

coincidentally, my brother chose to get married on this big shopping day.. so i'm leaving for san diego from work tomorrow. looking forward to:

seeing courtney and carter get dressed up and kiss (after ten years of being together!)
meeting my newest nephew: sam!
extended family and the dance floor.

in the mean time, dillon and dan will be taking care of elvis. dillon doesn't like cats, but he met elvis and really likes him. maybe elvis can change how dillon feels about felines.

my new boss started today...more thoughts on this at a later date. let's just say he's definitely not like my old boss. i am so not in kansas anymore.

listening to: eef barzelay

No comments: