Thursday, March 11, 2010

i don't even like donuts.

but dynamo is conveniently located two blocks from my office and it's hard to restrain myself. everything is so fresh and perfectly baked; i'm pretty convinced they don't even fry the things because i don't get a stomach ache after enjoying one. they even have a small secret menu which consists of one item: focaccia bread... mmmmm! it's so good. but my favorite is the spiced chocolate donut. delicious.

everyone, get yourself to dynamo! and for those of you who enjoy coffee- they serve four barrel.

2 comments:

whateverzzz said...

you've got to try the maple bacon -- just stay away from the chilidog donut ;0

Lisa said...

I'm totally into donuts right now. In fact, I have 3 boxes next to me that I bought for students as a reward and they're haunting me by wafting up my nose and calling my name. I've already had one and we'll see where that leads me...