Tuesday, March 23, 2010

i'm trying something new.

it's seen as leaving my room messy, not responding to emails, waiting weeks to do my laundry and ignoring phone calls.

because sometimes i just need to be present for things like soup by kimberly and telling dan g. the discussion he's moderating is making me puke in my mouth. and praying for the boy who will never know his dad and having a good long cry about it afterward. and turning off the music and rolling down the window as i travel on the eighty in the bay area sunshine, allowing my hair to get dirtier faster than i wanted. and typing on my typewriter and writing interrupting emails to anna.

it's sort of fun.

2 comments:

[Anna] said...

I LOVE the interrupting emails!

Julie said...

what does interrupting emails mean? how can you interrupt via email?

oh, also, emily, what did dan g say about the puke?