Friday, December 3, 2010

in the single digits.

less than ten days to go. holy smokes.

in my last days, i've said no to alcohol in hopes of not hitting the wall. my metabolism is out of control (as evidenced by my food intake yesterday). my taper includes the lovely lollipop run. my water consumption causes me to step out of meetings two to three times, at least. i'm diligently following my physical therapist's instructions and i have every intention of eating more carbs than i can count in those final seventy two hours.

and while in honolulu? i'll be in the shade with my feet resting on a chair, laughing my ass off with didiwifi: "are we really doing this? whose idea was this?"

4 comments:

GiantHaterAdam said...

GL sista!

Refine until beautiful said...

I AM TERRIFIED

Refine until beautiful said...

didiwifi ----> terrified

Marta said...

Woohoo!! So exciting!