Monday, April 20, 2009

thorns and roses, highs and lows, whatever.

shout outs:
-bonnie for completing the boston half marathon in three hours and thirtyfive minutes.
-adam for making bomb falafel for group tonight.
-julie for ALWAYS doing the dishes.

major downers:
-i lost my phone sometime today between four and six pm. goners.
-old person genitalia. (what?!) yah. not even kidding. in the middle of a session my patient's pants split. scarred for life.

UPDATE: i found my phone. call me, text me, love me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa. scarred for life!

s h o n n a said...

omg i cant believe you lost your phone. so not like you. any thoughts on where it could be? what are you going to do? my mom put her blackberry through the washer (i know, so my mom) and she just got an iphone. out of control. good luck finding it!

Lesley Miller said...

I don't know what's worse, losing the phone or genitalia. :( Sad face for you...but the falafels sounded AWESOME.