Monday, April 27, 2009

we can still eat bacon.

i'm working at the clinic right now and i just got the crap scared out of me about this swine flu business. seriously, wash your freaking hands and if you have any symptoms of the flu get your ass to the hospital, asap. if you've been to mexico lately or to imperial county in california, your chances of catching it are higher (and some county in texas but i forget). we should know in the next five days how big this is going to be. in the mean time, better to be proactive than reactive.

1 comment:

Lesley Miller said...

Blech. Pigs.

Jonathan says old people die more commonly from the flu than young people. I hope your old people don't die.

Also, my Google reader had a post pop up about parking tickets? But I can't find the post on your site. I wanted to say, "Hey, we got two tickets last week too!" But, like you, I am fighting them for all it's worth.