Wednesday, May 6, 2009

friends with jesuits, sort of rhymes with friends with benefits.

working in university ministry at usf automatically means you get to be friends with jesuits. it's like a free pass to being closer to God. okay, maybe not. but seriously, my time at usf has taught me a lot more about catholicism and specifically about how RAD jesuits are. even though i like to give father donal and [almost] father bob crap for not letting me take communion with them, they sure did teach me something about the character of Jesus. love it.

shitty side note: another fire in santa barbara brings possible heartache for some of my dear friends. this totally sucks.

help needed: we're looking for costume ideas for the great urban race competition. we have access to tu tus. and sean recommended team zissou. original plan was family double dare. your ideas are welcome.

2 comments:

Kara said...

hooray for jesuits! Kalin and I both work for the jesuits at Regis Univ. - I heart them and their commitment to education. We just went to a lunch with our father and he is starting to become one of my favorite people.

GiantHaterAdam said...

Dress as salmon and start from the finish line and run backwards! I'm a genius