Monday, May 25, 2009

my left index finger + a mini screwdriver.

my roommate got a new watch and he was taking some links out of it. and i wanted a turn...

"i can do it, i've done it before. let me try!"

"okay. but be careful. don't impale yourself."

the next thing i know i'm saying, "there's a screwdriver in my finger. it hurts really bad. i need a paper towel. there's blood. someone get james. james hurry this isn't a joke. hurrrrrrrrrrrry! i've impaled myself!"

and off we went to the er because (despite what my family thinks) i was not about to pull that thing out myself. or let anyone else do it.



9 comments:

Megan said...

just threw up a little in my mouth

d.l.s. said...

that's disgusting. i hope you got some blood on the watch (for memory sake).

Lisa said...

sick!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE CRAZY.

Maggie said...

oh. my. gosh.

sean patrick cox said...

that gets me everytime. so crazy em.

s h o n n a said...

hflasdkjfhsdljkf

nixon??

emilykatz said...

it is indeed a nixon. how did you know?

GiantHaterAdam said...

Is that blood or iodine?