Thursday, January 21, 2010

it's a good thing rice is my favorite food item these days.

note to self: dropping your phone while jaywalking is never a good idea. especially when it's pouring and you have no idea you dropped your phone. even more especially when you spend an hour looking for it at juvenile hall to finally find it in the street from when you jaywalked.

this is not a post about my absentmindedness. this is about what to do with a wet phone that now automatically turns the volume up when you press the number five: soak it in... RICE. yep, rice. apparently it acts like a sponge and soaks up all the moisture.

you come to read my mass email and i give you tips! and tricks!

3 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

Rice saved my ipod a few years ago...and...I've also saved a phone after it got dropped in the toilet. :) Good luck.

lori lester said...

Its also not good to drop all of your keys off your key chain while walking across traffic - yep, did that tonight.

Unknown said...

This blog post saved my phone. Thank you, Emily!!