Thursday, January 7, 2010

the weight is lifting.

it's a strange feeling; sort of like the grief has taken a back seat. it's not completely gone but it's definitely not driving anymore.


i had an incredible experience last night where i heard something that encouraged a number of choices: crawl into bed and drain my tear ducts. utilize my defensive curiosity skills. fake it. or realize that i'm not surprised, it's totally expected and choose to walk away.

i'm making my clean getaway. grace and forgiveness are so close, i can taste it.

2 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

Sometimes, I read your posts and when I think I knew what was kinda going on in your life, I realize I don't really at all. Blogs can only do so much. Are we still on for a dinner date soon?

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAY