Tuesday, November 9, 2010

take a pic of yourself in that dress with some red lipstick.

that was cait's idea. which dress? the one jcrew accidentally sent me. the one i didn't order.

i'm not going to deny the fact that i want to keep the dress. or at least return it for more useful clothing. is it bad to wear it once and then give it back? i mean, really, it's just like renting it, right? or borrowing it? maybe?

i guess if it were mine originally i'd want it back. but let's be real, i wouldn't accidentally send something of mine to the wrong person.

don't frown on me because my first inclination wasn't to send it back, i'm just not that holy. oh, ethical decisions, you make my brain itch.

3 comments:

Chelsea Vander Kooi said...

My vote is keep it.

Julie said...

I mean, what are the chances a random, hot dress would be sent to you IN YOUR SIZE? It's def a sign that it's just a gift. :)

Refine until beautiful said...

Keep it. It costs 67 cents to make in China. Keep it.