Tuesday, November 2, 2010

one of my favorite days of the year!

the first tuesday of november is always such a wonderful day; i like it better than birthdays and labor days and even christmases! IT'S ELECTION DAY!!!


to my california friends, click here to find out where your polling place is and what's on the ballot. everyone else can go to [your state's abbreviation].electionland.com

a stupid myth i've heard over seventeen times in the last week:
myth thinker: i'm not registered because i didn't vote in 2009.
me: but you voted in 2008, right?
myth thinker: right.
me: THEN YOU'RE REGISTERED. just go here: [your state's abbreviation].electionland.com to find out where to vote.

no unsolicited voting advice from me this year. well, besides NO on twentythree.

"voting is free. it's fairly fast. it doesn't make you responsible for the outcome, but it sure has an impact on what we have to live with going forward. the only thing that would make it better is free snacks." -seth godin

1 comment:

lori lester said...

on my way to the polls... The Lesters were delinquent this year in research so we had family research your vote night last night...It was surprisingly argument free.