Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i keep trying to post, but.

.but i kept writing and deleting. writing and deleting. so then i heard this song. and i liked it.

that I would be good:

that I would be good even if i did nothing
that I would be good even if i got the thumbs down
that I would be good if I got and stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

that i would be fine even even if I went bankrupt
that i would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that i would be great if I was no longer queen
that i would be grand if i was not all knowing

that i would be loved even when i numb myself
that i would be good even when i am overwhelmed
that i would be loved even when i was fuming
that i would be good even if i was clingy

that i would be good even if i lost sanity
that i would be good
whether with or without you

-a.m.

and here is my addition:

that i would be loved even if i wasn't a "success"

No comments: