Thursday, April 12, 2007

last night and being lazy. right. now.

last night sara, my new co-worker, and i hung out. she moved to sf from kansas city and is full of fun. we went to cha cha cha and had tapas, then through golden gate park, to 301 lyon street, to her place and onto the lyon pub in pacific heights. sara convinced me to have a beer. i had an amstel light. is that gross? (i don't know what a good beer is.) adventures with sara will be increasing, i'm sure.

**shonna, thanks for taking my call but please don't let george come visit you. or call you. or send you pictures. blah.

the a-sim job is looking real good. assistant store manager: "i want to see you in the position, emily." me: "awwww! thanks steve!"

my dentist is pretty impressive: he called me at home to check on me and ask how i was doing with my fillings. has your dentist ever done that? woah.

so much to do right now and instead i am interneting it and thinking about how grey's is new tonight. my room is such a mess (for me)... my bed isn't made, clothes and yarn everywhere, and all i want to do is crawl back into bed and watch c-span. yes, i wrote c-span. as a kid, i would come home from school and be captivated by c-span. too bad i don't get more than abc, cbs and fox. damn.

the weather: so good. (i will clean with the balcony doors open!)
listening to: phoenix "it's never been like that"
can't wait: to see becky!
in today's mail: damien rice tickets.... hoooray!
deal of the century: going to the sf ballet for $10! (next week?)
9 days until: mom turns fifty! party.

No comments: