Saturday, April 28, 2007

"lost time"

at work i got to be a seat filler for the fashion show. super interesting as it was for the nclr.

my friend at work said: "people should have to fill out applications to have babies!" she is a little cynical and thinks there are too many unloved children on the earth slash too many people on earth.
very interesting.

some lyrics from a maria taylor song that i listened to 8 times on the bus ["lost time"]: "I never said that it was mine / I was just holding it / If I was lonely all this time / Well, I didn't know it / And if I tried too hard / I'd probably blow it / The rest is just a guess // If it's all just luck / It was tough enough / If we lost some time / Then we'll make it up // And a heart that grieves / Gets lost in everything / And a heart in need / Finds hope in anything"

damien rice in 2.5, yes.

No comments: