Wednesday, January 2, 2008

paulie bleeker, my dream boyfriend.

michael cera is my dream boyfriend. okay, maybe not michael the 19-year-old boy, but rather paulie bleeker from juno. seriously, dream boyfriend. love the dorkiness that makes him so freaking cool. my friend sean told me i need to watch arrested development because cera plays the same character-- i know, i'm late on that bus, i will catch up one day.

tonight was wonderful. i had all these plans to clean my room, do laundry and catch up on some sleep but instead i got two random calls from two amazing people. love when that happens.

someone gifted me relevant magazine a while ago and today rob bell's article caught my attention. i'm not sure how i feel about the magazine or rob bell, but when he said this, i smiled: "the only reason somebody isn't sensitive to the earth or the care of the earth is because their wealth or their indifference has essentially isolated them." well said, rob.

relevant also gave their thoughts on christian politics and the importance of voting and being informed. right behind that article was one from jim wallis. check plus for the jan/feb edition of relevant.

2 comments:

Megan said...

you have never seen arrested development??!?! oh man... don't blog further about michael till you see that. and make sure you start from episode 1!!

s h o n n a said...

oh man i loved paulie.
he is my dream boyfriend too.
maybe we can meet brothers??