Thursday, January 29, 2009

full disclosure: feeling left out.

for the first time ever i'm feeling left out regarding not participating in the wonderful world of facebook.

i have my reasons, and contrary to popular belief, it's not to be different or special or to be "better than you" (someone once told me that. i laughed). it's mostly because I DON'T HAVE TIME to be a stalker. (and.. i'm not a huge fan of social networking)

but in this moment, i'm really wishing i was connected to my new jew friends.

stalker? connected? stalker? connected? THE PRESSURE.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

CAVE. I want you on, selfishly.

P.S. I miss you.

Melissa said...

do it. do it. do it.

emilykatz said...

awww, i wish girls. my pressure was mostly sarcastic :)

Sarah said...

You got my hopes up this time!

s h o n n a said...

just do it and if you feel like its taking too much time then get off. the thing is it takes only as much as you allow.

emilykatz said...

that's like saying: "just try the crack and if you feel like you are losing your life a little bit, just stop" hahahahah. no thanks.

Megan said...

connected.