Thursday, January 1, 2009

hello, 2009.

this is what i wrote last year. unfortunately, i didn't learn to budget my money better (except i now have mint.com) or do something new on the twenty second of each month. however, i have been volunteering consistently and i would argue that it has been one of the best decisions i've ever made.

so. instead of making a resolution that i know i'll break, i'm going to go with what's working for me and try to keep it going. i will: continue not drinking caffeine, run consistently and keep hanging out at martin's.

i would like to do another race of some sort this year but i won't beat myself up if i don't. join me?

2 comments:

cg said...

emily! micah and i are thinking of running bay to breakers! wanna join? we should get a group together??

emilykatz said...

YES, I'm down :)