Sunday, January 25, 2009

i lost my eyelashes at the kibbutz.

that's not a joke. i really did. only about two millimeters of them but it's enough to notice when i'm applying mascara. someone poked me in the eye when the soldiers were making us reenact the first day of boot camp. i guess i shouldn't complain because i don't ever have to be a soldier. but, seriously, will they grow back?

here are a few photos. 

at the top of masada at sunrise. me & shonna.

sunrise at masada, overlooking the dead sea.

at ben-gurion's gravesite. me, alex (staff member), eden & shonna

a painted door in tsfat. i liked it.

a bit overexposed. the marketplace in jerusalem right before shabbat.


i love orthodox jews. they live a fantastic life.

quite possibly my favorite photo of the entire trip; prayers at the wailing wall.

No comments: