Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i need a boss. pronto.

things usually move real fast at my retail job. as in, my boss' last day was yesterday and they would like to have someone in by friday. i'm not sure if that will be the case, but i hope so cause i'm really needing a boss. it's like this: my co-worker has taken on the role of being my boss. yes, she has been in her position longer than me and yes she knows more about everything in our role than i do. but she's not my boss. she's just not. and she is starting to treat me like she is. today she said "no overtime. leave 12 minutes early!" and "you need to teach the class tomorrow because i have too much to do" (because i didn't have anything to do) and "you need to run this report and do that" and blah blah blah. i know what to do. i am competent. don't take on everything and pretend like you can do it and not ask me for help. don't.be.ridiculous. r.e.l.a.x.

No comments: