Tuesday, June 5, 2007

winner!

solve the puzzle.. and he takes me out to dinner. um, i solved the puzzle. yessssss. i win. am i being pursued? good thing i've learned something from my recent experiences/mistakes.

reading: the secret, bird by bird, communication arts magazine
eating: rice cakes w/ hummus, mint skinny cows, turkey chili
hoping: i won't be going to goo goo dolls by myself
listening: blonde redhead, maroon5, colbie caillat
hurting: my arms, theresa the trainer is a hard ass.
making: c&c's blanket and stationary
watching: the departed, brothers&sisters (addicted)
missing: renee and others, i'm sure.

this weekend in san diego i was re-inspired to do some more event coordinating. and then... i get an email asking me what i charge and if i can do a wedding in december. what do i charge? heck i don't know.

the scaffolding went up around the house today. they will be power washing and painting for the next month. i don't have curtains on my windows! naked + painters = yikes.

No comments: