Sunday, June 17, 2007

"your receipt is in the bag. have a good afternoon!"

rang the sale; had a lot of fun. men's shoes is really the place to be for a single female like myself.

hung out with him tonight (the him who informally rejected me); i read the first chapter and i don't want to read anymore. i would rather just keep him on the shelf with the rest of my books, oppose to donating him to the library. i think we might work together come september? we'll see. all that to say, he is totally fun and i can't wait to hang out again, but not in the romantic way. what probably happened is that the attention he gave me filled some sort of void of loneliness. the good news: i win! a new friend who has wisdom beyond my years, literally.

my boss put in her two weeks. i.am.so.sad. work life with out her will be so weird. but i got the invite to the book club, so i know our relationship isn't over. yessss.

listening to my new favorite band: clem snide.

No comments: