Thursday, June 28, 2007

thoughts all over the place...

what i learned today: wash but don't dry linen. what were meant for heels are now meant for flats. damn.

my mom always sends me eye make up remover in the mail. sounds weird, but we found the ultimate eye make up remover and we've used it for the past 9 years. since i've been in college, that's always been something i could find in the mail from my mom. she's having a hard time right now. i can tell because i had to go buy my own eye make up remover. maybe i will send her some.

sara and i had dinner at pluto's. so good to see her and catch up. she wants us to move to the marina next year. i can't afford it, girl!

still listening to clem snide.

shonna comes in a few days- yeah!

i wish i had a post office closer to me. i'm sure i would send a lot more mail if it lived near by.

today my co-worker (you know, the one who thinks she's my boss) called me puppy and darling. i guess they are terms of endearment, but seriously, that is not okay. i told her to stop. i told her to relax. i told her it will all work out.

i taught the training class today; no fun with out class interaction.

No comments: