Friday, August 31, 2007

i tried to quit.

i walked into my assistant store manager's office where he told me i could quit my job but i couldn't leave the company. [is this slavery?] he asked me what he could do for me and i said: i can't work 40 hours a week, live with students and go to grad school full time. i mean, i could, i just don't want to. i think i bit off more than i can chew. and now my mouth is really full. he said: how about a job where you pick your hours and your days? i said: depending what it is, that could be good. but i can only work 10-15 hours a week. he said: no problem, i will figure something out and let you know by tuesday.

i'm hoping i get to sleep in on wednesday.

side note: seriously, these students rock. i'm already confused about where they're hiding the pain in the ass and the trouble maker.

No comments: