Sunday, October 28, 2007

i've been flossing.

not the most exciting world series. boo.

incredible character development on abc's brothers & sisters. hands down, my favorite show on tv. many of the issues hit home for me-- i was paige's age when my parents divorced, so tonight was full of tears.

i am not good at flossing. in fact, i usually only floss after popcorn or corn on the cob. on friday i went to the dentist and my hygienist informed me about the reach access- it's so cool; easy to get the back teeth and you use your bite instead of fingers. i am now flossing every day... i'll let you know when it's a permanent habit.

leaving for boston on thursday night. ex.ci.ted.

for mac people: guess who has leopard? I DO!! dbj and go out and get it-- totally worth it. automatic backup (with an external hard drive!) is reason enough.

who loves loves loves kaiser commercials? have you seen the one with the young boy who is in the suit talking about his "problems"? it's hilarious. kaiser is ingenious for using allison janney (cj cregg!)

No comments: