Tuesday, October 9, 2007

oh the sacrifice.

i have tickets to matt nathanson and ingrid michaelson at the fillmore on november 2. matt is on my to-do list of concerts. however, this particular weekend is the only one that works to go to boston this fall. so the tickets are up for grabs and i'm off to visit nick and renee.

speaking of the to-do list... here's what's been completed lately (and what will be completed soon):

1. Visit Boston (soon to be completed on 11/1/07)
6. Study counseling/MFT (Started 8/23/07)
31. Find a new fiction book that I enjoy reading (Completed 10/8/07- The Maytrees; Thanks Anna!)
53. Read more poetry (Completed 9/19/07- Thanks KP!)
56. Make it a point to eat healthy (Started 9/23/07)
59. Go to a dive bar (Completed 9/25/07)
89. Become a vegetarian for one month (soon to be completed on 10/23/07)

1 comment:

Lesley Miller said...

I'm glad I could particpate on your veggie diet-- and I think my mom loved it. I found it hilarious to listen to her tell my dad about: "Jeff-- we got vegan food and I got this dish called MOUSE AKA"... love her. Don't love getting lost with her. Thanks for saving us and for a fun time!! I'll definitely be back this spring when Sarah comes out to Urban.