Saturday, November 10, 2007

"call me."

why didn't anyone tell me i shouldn't have called the bartender? remember in september when i got the bartender's number and he said "call me" and i waited two days and called. stupid stupid stupid.

i was recently looking in my he's just not that into you book and it reads: "call me" should translate to "i just dropped my cell phone in the ocean and i lost your number" but it mostly means "i'm just not that into you."

i'm not usually old fashioned. but in this respect, i am a forty two year old woman in a twenty three year old body. or at least that's what my friend annie (from my mft program) told me. i wasn't offended. i can't believe i called.

i can open my own door. i can pay for half the tab. i can be cold if i happen to not be wearing enough clothing. but, i will not be calling you. not anymore, at least. it's against the rules. speaking of rules, these are the ones i'm following.

No comments: