Monday, February 11, 2008

calling all parker palmer fans.

growing up i would always say "i'm bored. there's nothing to do here [for free]." i even remember saying it regarding night life in santa barbara (perhaps it was before the era of turning 21). my point: i have never been able to say those words while living in san francisco. not once.

this sunday at grace cathedral parker palmer is the guest at the forum. it's free. 9:30-10:30. free. free. free. i am not bored in this city.

thanks to michele for encouraging me to read let your life speak!

2 comments:

MicheLe said...

WOO. HOO. PP Rocks.

Lisa said...

A. I really like the book you refer to
1. Michele also gave me my copy
B. Until I read that last part of your entry I thought you were talking about Parker Posey, the funny girl who is all those funny Christopher G. movies
1. I was so curious why she would be speaking for free, but I was like, hey, she lives in SF things like that happen there.