Monday, February 4, 2008

yes, we can.

it's pretty clear who i'm voting for. but that's not what this video is about for me. today i got an email from camp barack that read: "When Michelle and I talked about my running for president, one of the core goals we both had for this campaign was to leave the political process better off than we found it. You have challenged conventional thinking and built a grassroots movement for change that is sweeping this country." i got the chills. it's true, even if he doesn't win, they have, indeed, left this political process better than they found it. i am so proud to be voting tomorrow, and, to be remembering that yes, we can.



micah, cg and i will be making calls tonight at camp barack in san francisco. how fun is that?

i think the primary is about voting your heart. that's why my friend diana is voting green. that's why my brother is probably voting for huckabee (who will be dropping out soon, i'm sure). however, for all you undecided democrats out there, it might be a good idea to ask yourself if you really think hillary can beat mccain (or romney, for that matter). [i don't think she can.]

2 comments:

Anna said...

panic: i haven't gotten anything in the mail and i don't know where my polling place is. you are my most informed in '08 friend. help!

emilykatz said...

go to smartvoter.org