Monday, May 5, 2008

dangit! i'm fresh out of marshmallow guns.

and i'm making rice crispy treats tonight. someone, rescue me. julie?

i had an amazing weekend. had some quality time with kristy (and all the pointers, plus aunt shirls- dbj), the jordans and the mollkoys. loved it. three of my favorite santa barbara families. and it was very fun to watch all the page kids graduate. i remember when they arrived. photos below.

oh how i miss the saturdays when allison would come eat alphabet cookies and candy for breakfast in my room.


jordan and ris; lovers of spanish.


page ra's (nick, ek, jrea)


kristy, laura, ek


jules, you did it!


half of page 3c, four years later.


becca, ek


brett, janelle, ek


anna, sara, becca


i swear we took this photo when we were in florence (ek, jrea, kp)


sam mollkoy looking cute as a button


anna (the best babysitter ever, according to jesse) and jesse mollkoy


ek, corinne and meg (where are you, lesley, anna and anna?)

5 comments:

lori lester said...

i am seriously j!

Lesley Miller said...

I think at that point in the evening I was hiding on the couch in the corner, overwhelmed by the people and noise. It was great to see you but too short and crazy!

Sarah said...

That same photo was taken in Florence--by me! I took it about a million times because you were never quite satisfied with the way it turned out. I can't even remember if you liked it in the end. I'm glad you had fun at graduation.

Lisa said...

love these pics, this makes me feel old to say: but it's crazy that your freshman graduated. So cool you got to be there.

*corinne said...

i remember when you were a freshman in page, and now i feel old too! ;)
fun to see you, looking forward to july.