Friday, May 16, 2008

it is ninety five degrees in san francisco.

today i dropped my cell phone while scootering. please, do not ask what i was doing with my cell phone in my hand while scootering. it fell into the street and i yelled some sort of expletive and drove back around hoping it wasn't run over. check! still in tact. however, there is a rather large crack in the screen. ooops.

i forgot to mention that when i made the pies, i burned my hands. bad. i know i'm supposed to keep the burns out of the sun, but does anyone know what to do to prevent scarring? my friend roxy told me that if you get a burn, immediately put some sort of vinegar on it and it will do the trick. but what if i missed the vinegar and i'm left with the blisters? help, please.

it is so so so hot. good thing it's cooling off before bay-to-breakers this sunday.

currently: contemplating the mayercraft.

No comments: