Thursday, May 29, 2008

your eyebrows tell me exactly how you're feeling.

that's exactly what peter said to me today as he was touching my body. no, really. i was getting a massage. apparently he could tell when he was torturing me. go figure. in the end i think it was the best massage i've ever had. everyone: i highly recommend peter to be your masseuse. unless you don't like massages then you're s.o.l.

i ran with an ankle brace today and bought some tiger's balm and an ice pack. my sprained ankle from TWO MONTHS AGO is impacting my knee. dangit. it better get better before august third.

guess who is going to rem/the national/modest mouse on sunday? yep, me. i'm sure you guessed correctly. you win.

coming up: for my alcohol/substance abuse class i get to go to two twelve-step meetings. and they can't be the same type. my friend from class really wants to go to sex addicts anonymous. get out! should be exciting. or, interesting. dbj. i'll let you know how it goes. or how incredible UNCOMFORTABLE i'm feeling the whole entire time.

hey! hey! it's almost june 3. we get to vote in california. please do me (and rusty!) a favor by voting NO on 98 and YES on 99. seriously. it's about rent control, which probably doesn't even matter to you. but it matters to us san franciscans. please please please. i'm whining. and begging.

review of death cab's new cd (i'm a little late, i know): it's good.
review of coldplay's new cd that comes out in june: it's bomb.

2 comments:

s h o n n a said...

i love how you still say bomb.

lori lester said...

I had to go to a twelve step meeting form my grad program this year. One (really shy)guy in our cohort went to sex addicts anonymous. The only one that fit my schedule was over eaters anonymous. It was iteresting though