Friday, May 2, 2008

rodrigo y gabriela!

last night was amazing. dan and julie y. got tickets for a benefit put on by tipping point communities (they "support the most effective groups [like new door ventures, where dan and julie work] connecting bay area individuals and families to the services and opportunities needed to break the cycle of poverty and achieve economic self-sufficiency..." one hundred percent charity, zero percent overhead). rodrigo y gabriela put on an amazing show (see example below). fun was had by all (dan, erin, julie, nathan, me and my totally platonic date, adam) with sushi before and an open bar and dj after.

check them out; i've never seen anyone so good at guitar:


on my way to santa barbara to see all my favorites graduate.

1 comment:

s h o n n a said...

you always go to sb without telling me. when will you be there til? maybe we could meet up on sunday- although you're probably all graduated busy.

platonic date- ha