Thursday, July 17, 2008

coldplay and dooce. what more could one ask for?

i slept in this morning. i was supposed to get up and be somewhere because people were counting on me. instead i turned off my alarm in my sleep. shooooooooot. forgive me, yannis & peter & bill & mim & carole & roxy? thx.

it's going to be a BIG weekend in san francisco. and let me tell you, you wish you were here. first coldplay then dooce?! stop it. and add a little bit from corinne, anna, lesley and meg. VOOOOAHLAH! party.

things to note:
the house search might come to an end soon! yah.
michele bought an iPhone. i repeat, michele bought an iPhone.
tomorrow is the nordstrom anniversary sale. get there.
the new real simple came today.
i have a crush on premel but nick says he has a girlfriend and doesn't have much game (basketball).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so jealous that you might get to meet Heather Armstrong!