Saturday, October 18, 2008

family whirlwind weekend.

i said this yesterday, and i'll say it again. my family is overwhelming. and perfect. all at once. i love them.

saturday: my six and eleven year old cousins had soccer games. quite entertaining, i must say. here we are after sofia's game... her team, the boas, won. in fact, one of her teammates got a hat trick.


my favorite quote from the weekend...
me: he thinks i live in heathen-ville?!
aunt molly: well, you sort of do.
us, at the same time: and we love it!

sunday: my sis-in-law courtney ran the nike women's half marathon and i got to run with her for some of it. super fun. LOVE the atmosphere of races-- so inspiring. sort of-maybe thinking about another one. [JULIE, you down?!] tonight we had a bbq dinner and i made dan and dillon come with. i officially decided my mother is one of the most embarrassing and lovely people in the world. and i also decided everyone should go to powell's with my cousins. what a trip.

No comments: