Sunday, October 5, 2008

i felt so alive.

this morning. and tonight. and everything in between.

the merced sun was so hot. and i could feel my body parts working together to take step after step. i always start out stronger than i finish. and the whole. entire. time. i could feel my joints. and my bones. and my muscles. all while knowing that my body could do it. even though she's tired, she could finish. even though she needed more sleep, she could finish. and even though she ate far too much sugar the day before, she could finish.

and tonight. when sam beam was incredibly unpretentious and charming. with that speaking voice that is slightly familiar and that singing voice that transported me to an unknown place. it brought feelings inside that are indescribable. really, i had no words for them. and i still don't.

No comments: