Monday, July 27, 2009

why sean and doggie are good friends.

"SEAN! SEAN! bon iver is coming! let's get tickets?"
"em. i already got them."
"aww. damn. oh well."
"but i have an extra. you can have it."
"HOLY COW. I MIGHT HAVE JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO BON IVER'S ILLEGITMATE CHILD."

oh yah, AND he and kyle graciously helped me move a very large item LOCATED IN SAN JOSE into my house and made me dinner on saturday night to celebrate my being done with grad school. mmmm. kebabs.

all i'm sayin' is: you must not have been thinking with your smart cap on if you ever broke up with one of these guys. fantastic friends, really. givers.

3 comments:

Rebek said...

the oakland show? or is he coming to the city? i want to go!

emilykatz said...

oakland! you SHOULD come!

Zack Turner said...

Agreed- I-D-I-O-T-S!