Saturday, August 30, 2008

it's been two years exactly.

since i moved to san francisco permanently. and on this two year anniversary, i say thank you to the city that has opened my eyes to the beauty which surrounds me and wakes me up everyday asking me to come out and play. and i say thank you for papalote and bay to breakers and kamala harris and the panhandle and bicycles and usf and three oh one lyon and martin's and poleng lounge and the mission and tartine and dolores park and dance parties and bernal hill and thirteen point one mile races and hills and muni and my dentist and my eyebrow waxer and new door ventures and city church and herbivore and dosa and panhandlers and christmas tree boys and the haight and farmers market and food boxes and nordstrom and scooters and stern's grove and bart and voting and gavin newsom and the twenty one hayes and the fog and faletti's and central coffee and community group and learning to run and stem and hot physical therapists and blue barn and momi toby's and the style and the protests and the activism and the safety and the community and and and. the people. you are the reason i'm here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE BEST! What would I do without you? so glad you are here.